- CNE, GRI, CLHMS, e-Pro
Kim Krant Allison
- License #:
As a native Texan and resident of the Austin area for over 27 years, Kim’s “Texan” runs deep. She relishes dining at new eateries popping up around town, hiking in the beautiful hill country and fun events such as Austin City Limits and SXSW festivals stemming from the culture of the capitol city.
Kim has always been captivated by real estate, but is driven by her passion to help others. Joining the two together, she feels blessed to lend support in finding individuals and families their ideal property in her home town.
A Longhorn at heart, you may find Kim putting her horns up at a The University of Texas football, basketball or any Longhorn game. After spending four years as a Co-Ed Cheerleader for UT, she graduated with a BA in Psychology and appreciated working in the Human Resource field for local high tech companies such as Dell.
In her free time you will find her behind a camera, traveling across the country and most importantly volunteering at her children’s schools.
Kim’s professional experience combined with the finest Real Estate training, should give you every confidence in her ability to help achieve your goals.
Real Estate Affiliations and Designations:
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- National Association of REALTORS®, Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Austin Board of REALTORS®, Austin Multiple Listing Service
- CNE, Certified Negotiation Specialist
- GRI, Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- CLHMS, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- E-PRO®, Internet Professional Certification
Volunteer Organizations and Sponsorship Support:
- National Charity League, North Austin Member
- Vandegrift High School Viper Cheer MEGA Sponsor
- Four Points Middle School PTA Member and Sponsor
- Four Points Pop Warner Football & Cheer Sponsor
- River Place Student Theater Sponsor
- Vandegrift Lacrosse Booster Sponsor
- Viper Nation Educational Foundation Sponsor
- Leander ISD Monroe Stadium Founding Partner